Optimum lubrication for a perfect system
The use of distributor systems ensures that the lubricant is distributed from the lubricator to several lubrication points. As a result, complete machines can be supplied centrally, with just one lubricator.
If you would like to design a complete lubrication system or need CAD data, please contact your local sales engineer or firstname.lastname@example.org
Successive lubricant distribution to the outlet by means of follower piston control of individual distributor discs (2–8 outlets available as standard).
The outlets are equipped with integrated non-return valves to prevent backflow of the lubricant.
Use with a pulse-controlled LUC+125 /400 lubricator.
- The hose length between the LUC+ lubricator and the distributor inlet should be as short as possible.
- The max. length difference of hoses at the outlet is 2.5 m. Cascading arrangements are not permitted.
- Operating temperature +10 °C to +60 °C
- WITTENSTEIN alpha G11, G12, G13.
- Progressive distributors are vented with a food grade H1 grease.